Ketodolor® is an injectable anti-inflammatory containing 100mg/ml ketoprofen for use in cattle, pigs and horses.
Anti-inflammatories are indicated for a wide range of conditions as they provide both pain relief and reduction of the negative impacts of inflammation. This can enable a decrease in the use of antibiotics, swift recovery and rapid return to full production capability.
Ketoprofen is the only non-steroidal anti-inflammatory (NSAID) indicated to:
• Reduce pain associated with lameness and parturient paresis in cattle.
• Improve the recovery rates in acute endotoxic mastitis in cattle, in conjunction with antimicrobial therapy
Product Features & Benefits:
• Zero day milk withdrawal, making it easy for farmers to use and no cost of milk discard
• Only one day meat withdrawal following IV administration
• Wide range of indications in cattle, pigs and horses
• In horses treated IV, peak activity has been shown at 12 hours after treatment, with measurable efficacy persisting at 24 hours