Buprenorphine from Virbac
Buprevet® is a potent, high-afﬁnity, synthetic opioid agonist which is licensed for use in cats and dogs for post-operative analgesia and in dogs for the potentiation of sedative effects of centrally-acting agents.
Product Features & Benefits:
Buprevet 10ml Multidose
• Potent, high-affinity, synthetic opioid agonist
• Licensed in cats and dogs for post-operative analgesia and in dogs for the potentiation of sedative effects of centrally-acting agents
• Long duration of action at 4 - 8 hours
• Give pre-operatively to allow analgesia at time of surgery as part of a pre-emptive approach to analgesia
• Suitable for post-operative analgesia in cats and dogs to aid with smoother recovery and more comfortable patients
• Versatile - it is suitable for use as part of a multimodal approach to analgesia - Virbac feature Inflacam® and Carprox® in our NSAIDs range
• Buprenorphine 0.3mg/ml solution for injection in a convenient 2ml preparation containing no preservative
• The only preservative-free buprenorphine licensed in dogs and cats for both intravenous and intramuscular administration
• Unique bunged design replaces inconvenient snap-top vials - no glass to break and a 24 hour broach life
Available in a 10ml multidose bottle that can be broached up to 25 times and opened for up to 28 days and a preservative-free 2ml alternative preparation.