The first combination wormer for horses
Equimax® is the first combination wormer that was launched for horses in the UK. Equimax® contains ivermectin and praziquantel and is licensed for the treatment of large and small strongyles, pinworm, Ascarids, tapeworms, lungworm and bots, making it a good choice for spring and autumn worming.
Product Features & Benefits:
• Combination offers ideal spring and autumn treatment of roundworm and tapeworm
• Proven safety in breeding stock - licensed for pregnant and lactating mares, stallions and foals from 2 weeks of age giving confidence when prescribing to all animals
• Robust ergonomic syringes for ease of administration and increased compliance
• Syringes contain sufficient dose for 700 kg animals, minimising the risk of underdosing larger horses
• Yardpacks have reduced packaging, saving time and minimising waste on big yards
Use medicines responsibly. www.noah.co.uk/responsible.
Further information is available on the SPC or on request from Virbac Ltd.